Get this, you guys.
The Official Teen Wolf Twitter Account Posted the following: who is the benefactor?
Intriguing, yes? Then the link to the website of Who is the Benefactor? was found. - Go on, click it. See where it takes you. So as you can see, 16 passwords in the correct order must be entered in order to get access to the Season 4 trailer.
Where to find these words, you ask?
1. The code source of the website gave us an email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and if you sent an email, you got the following cryptic message:
Going to be sad to come home.
Leaving this place will be very hard.
Especially without you.
Sacrifices must be made.
In this case, I can’t go back.
All is well, see you on the 23rd.
The letters of every line spell “iglesia” which is spanish for church. - And we know the cast shot the first bit of the season in Mexico, so we think that's something.
2. The MTV Snapchat posted these three emoticons - We can only assume that three of the sixteen words are fox, spiral, moon.
3. From Morgan Evan’s twitter coordinates provided us with 31.957652, 35.944579 - Jordan or Amman?
4. The Teen Wolf Tumblr posted this lovely pic - We assume Yellow is another word.
5. Tyler Posey's description was the one that was highlighted with certain letters standing out randomly. - We assume the word is Satomi.
6. And finally the MTV twitter account put out something in freakin' morse code!!! That's right.
Which people have figured out to be violet.
7. Arden Cho just posted this as a clue: GSVINLDRIV
No one knows what that means...
I mean... WHAT THE HELL?!? I'm intrigued, excited and really annoyed. This is a brilliant campaign and I hate them for it! *pout*
So you can just imagine what the Teen Wolf fandom is like right now...